What’s new in version 0.9.2
We now support native authorization for Google! and Facebook! You are no longer limited to using just Facebook.
Why do we use a native authorization service?
– It’s the most secure method for modern apps
– We can’t see or store your password
– We can only collect the information you authorize
– It’s more convenient while maintaining high security to your Prepify data
This version also fixes several small bugs and enhances the UI in a number of places. Feedback very much welcomed.
Updates for 0.9.2
– Prepify is now on iOS App Store!
– Facebook native authentication
– Google native authentication
– iOS login bug fix
– Reduce flickering to expandable editor
– Updated “Add Item” modal for Andriod
– Additional bug fixes to barcode scanner